General medicine – Summer Semester
Here is the instruction how you can set up the remote access to external information resources on the CU: Remote access – CU. If you have any problems please write at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important to activate this service on your computers due to the final exam!
doc. MUDr. Ing. RNDr. Peter Celec, DrSc., MPH
doc. RNDr. Ľubomíra Tóthová, PhD.
doc. MUDr. Mgr. Július Hodosy, PhD., MPH
doc. MUDr. Jozef Záhumenský, PhD.
prof. MUDr. Michal Mego, DrSc.
doc. MUDr. Alexandra Kolenová, PhD.
Every year we organize courses for PhD students as well as for other students. This year, 2020, courses are held from 3rd – 18th September. Join us, sign in by sending email to email@example.com. Unless stated otherwise, the courses will be held from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm including lunch break.
Monday – at Faculty of Medicine, Sasinkova 4, 5th floor
Tuesday – Friday at SAS, Medical science pavilion, block B, 6th floor, IMBM library.
Courses include theoretical and practical part in:
- Reading of scientific papers, equipment, lab rules
- Study design, writing of scientific papers
- Calculations, citation softwares
- Animal handling, anesthesia, metabolic cages
- Blood collection, Burker chamber, microscopy
- First aid, blood collection, pipetting
- DNA, RNA isolation, electrophoresis
- Behavioral tests
- Cell cultures, DNase activity, work with bacteria
- Graphpad, statistics
- Neutrophil isolation and assays
Here You can find pdf textbook on ECG by Julius Hodosy et al.