barbora izrael vlková
General medicine – Summer Semester
You can find the results of your test from Friday May 22, in AIS. Registration for the retake exam, which will be take place on Monday, June 1, 2020 at 4:00 pm, is already open.
The link where you will find the test will be available on this page on Monday before the test will start. You will need to log in to MS Forms via your uniba email!
THE TEST MUST BE COMPLETED AND SENT AT LATEST AT 17:00 !!! OTHERWISE YOUR ANSWERS WILL NOT BE SAVED AND WE WILL NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THEM.
Please check the webpage of PubMed. It has a new design.
If the table, graph or image in the test are too small, you can download or save them and enlarge them.
The final exam in the subject “Introduction to science” will be hold in the form of an online test through MS
The results of the exam will be published via AIS during the week.
The retake terms is plan on June 1, 2020 at 4:00 pm and June 15, 2020 at 4:00 pm. T
The mentioned terms are intended for all students, including those who repeat the subject “Introduction to Science”.
In case of any questions, you can consult the lectures that you have had to study over the past weeks with a teacher through mail.
Follow our website! We will inform you about the current changes!
Here is the instruction how you can set up the remote access to external information resources on the CU: Remote access – CU. If you have any problems please write at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important to activate this service on your computers due to the final exam!
01 Introduction to Science
Homeworks – feedback
Homeworks April 6, 2020 – feedback
Every year we organize courses for PhD students. Join us, sign in by sending email to email@example.com. Unless stated otherwise, the courses will be held from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm including lunch break at SAS, Medical science pavilion, block B, 6th Floor, IMBM library.
Required conditions to pass out the course: presence, test, practical exam
Timetable of upcoming courses in 2019:
- Reading of scientific papers, equipment, lab rules – 2nd September – 1PM, Pavilion of Medical Sciences, SAV, B block, 6th floor, IMBM Library
- Animal handling, anesthesia, metabolic cages – 3rd September
- Blood collection, Burker chamber, basic surgery – 4th September
- First aid, blood collection, pipetting – 5th September
- Presentations, PCR theory – 6th September
- DNA, RNA isolation, electrophoresis – 9th September
- Study design, writing of scientific papers – 10th September
- Behavioral tests – 11th September
- Cell cultures, DNase activity, iBOX – 12th September
- Protein measurement, western blot, calculations – 13th September
- Graphpad, statistics – 16th September
- Citation softwares, work with bacteria – 17th September
- Neutrophil isolation, chemotaxis – 18th September – Faculty of Medicine, Sasinkova 4, 5th floor
If you like what we do, come for a research study.
Lenght of a study:
- shortterm (1-8 weeks)
- longterm (2 and more months)
Who can apply?
- high school students
- PhD students
- other potential candidates
Here You can find pdf textbook on ECG by Julius Hodosy et al.