General medicine – Summer Semester
Here is the instruction how you can set up the remote access to external information resources on the CU: Remote access – CU. If you have any problems please write at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. It is important to activate this service on your computers due to the final exam!
01 Introduction to Science
Homeworks – feedback
Homeworks April 6, 2020 – feedback
Every year we organize courses for PhD students as well as for other students. This year, 2020, courses are held from 3rd – 18th September. Join us, sign in by sending email to email@example.com. Unless stated otherwise, the courses will be held from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm including lunch break.
Monday – at Faculty of Medicine, Sasinkova 4, 5th floor
Tuesday – Friday at SAS, Medical science pavilion, block B, 6th floor, IMBM library.
Courses include theoretical and practical part in:
- Reading of scientific papers, equipment, lab rules
- Study design, writing of scientific papers
- Calculations, citation softwares
- Animal handling, anesthesia, metabolic cages
- Blood collection, Burker chamber, microscopy
- First aid, blood collection, pipetting
- DNA, RNA isolation, electrophoresis
- Behavioral tests
- Cell cultures, DNase activity, work with bacteria
- Graphpad, statistics
- Neutrophil isolation and assays
Here You can find pdf textbook on ECG by Julius Hodosy et al.