Peter Celec was invited to discuss “Oncological treatment in Slovakia: what the future brings” at the Ministry of Health SR on 16th May 2017. The aim of this special workshop was to initiate National oncological plan, discuss many topics considering screening, possibilities of treatment, or after treatment care.
Institute of Molecular Biomedicine CUFM
Six topics will be presented by our Institute at Days of Practical obesitology and metabolic syndrome in Bardejov 15th-16th June 2017.
Peter Celec was one of the speakers at the 2. Primary Pediatrics Days in Jasná. The title of the presentation was Molecular Biomedicine – DNA and what to do with it?
- APVV: Early molecular markers of myocardial infarction
- APVV: Metabolic syndrome in adolescent children
- VEGA: Effect of testosterone and estradiol in kidney fibrosis development using recurrent urinary tract infection
- Identification of the deletions in the UGT1A1 gene of the patients with Crigler-Najjar syndrome type I from Slovakia.
- Establishing the method of chimerism monitoring after allogeneic stem cell transplantation using multiplex polymerase chain reaction amplification of short tandem repeat markers and Amelogenin.
- Detection of His1069GIn mutation in Wilson disease by bidirectional PCR amplification of specific alleles (BI-PASA) test.