IMBM is a research institute of the Faculty of Medicine at the Comenius University. It is located in the Old town of the capitol of Slovakia – Bratislava at Sasinkova street 4 and in the Biomedical research center of the Slovak Academy of Sciences at Dubravská street 9. The mission of IMBM is simple: doing (and enjoying doing) interesting and meaningful science. The educational background of the staff includes molecular biology, biophysics, biotechnology, physiology and medicine. We believe that interdisciplinarity is a key scientific value. We collaborate with clinicians and complementary research institutes all around the globe (Aachen, Gothenburg, New York, Boston, Hradec Králové…). PhD students are trained at our institute in experimental and laboratory medicine. Undergraduate students are working at IMBM on their bachelor/master/doctoral theses. We learn and teach at the Faculty of Medicine and the Faculty of Natural Sciences of the Comenius University. If you share the devotion to science with us, apply and join us.
We are looking for
students, postdocsand other co-workers
firstname.lastname@example.orgSupport us through
2% of your tax
Support us through 2% of your tax
Welcome on our new siteWhere no man
has gone before
Institute of Molecular Biomedicine
- VEGA: Early molecular markers of myocardial infarction
- APVV: Metabolic syndrome in adolescent children
- VEGA: Effect of testosterone and estradiol in kidney fibrosis development using recurrent urinary tract infection
- Oxidative and carbonyl stress in pregnant women with obstructive sleep apnea.
- Surface LAMP-2 Is an Endocytic Receptor That Diverts Antigen Internalized by Human Dendritic Cells into Highly Immunogenic Exosomes.
- Oxidative Stress and Antioxidants in the Diagnosis and Therapy of Periodontitis.