Every year we organize courses for PhD students as well as for other students. This year, 2022, courses are held from 12th – 23rd September. Join us, sign in by sending email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Unless stated otherwise, the courses will be held from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm including lunch break.
Venue: Faculty of Medicine, Sasinkova 4, 5th floor or at SAS, Medical science pavilion, block B, 6th floor, IMBM library.
On September 12th we begin at SAS, Medical science pavilion, block B, 6th floor, IMBM library.
Courses include theoretical and practical part in:
- Reading of scientific papers
- Animal handling, anesthesia, metabolic cages, blood collection, Burker chamber
- Study design, calculations
- DNA, RNA isolation
- DNase activity, work with bacteria, cell cultures
- Microscopy – basics, flow cytometry – basics
- PCR, electrophoresis
- Behavioral tests
- Graphpad, citation softwares, writing of scientific papers
- Neutrophil isolation and assays